Sunday, July 10, 2011

Visit with niece Lauren


My niece Lauren came to visit the Saturday
we got back from camping.
She had a new ride that she wanted to show off.
Here she is with Oscar.


Oscar and Fargo getting to know each other...
You don't look like me...what happened to you?


I couldn't figure out what they were looking at...
Cute picture however...




This is not the best picture for focus,
but I love my niece's eyes in this one.


After I took this picture and viewed it on the computer,
I had to laugh.. it looks like Lauren has been weeding..
NOT the case..
that wheelbarrow was filled before she got there by ME...
she was checking out the lambs ear plants...


Lauren loves the dogs,
here she is with her morning joe and the pups.

Oscar and Fargo again..they got along so well.


Lauren and Stephen after dinner on Saturday,
enjoying some time with our dogs.
Stephen is my dog sitter. He is so great with them..


Here the kids are waiting for dinner..
Actually because we were arriving late from our camping trip,
Lauren came with the preparations to fix dinner,
appetizers, wine and all!

This is Lauren's vanity plate....
my great niece Hannah had a hard time saying Lauren
when she was small and it came out like this???
Lauren and Oscar heading home after a brief but very special visit..
What a good looking girl..
And Oscar's not bad looking either?


Hey if you look closely you can see Garland & I in Lauren's sunglasses..

No comments:

Post a Comment